Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Princess Peach or Toadstool...you choose

I was going to write this long post about how we never see any TV footage of daily life in Iraq and how I saw so much more in other countries when I visited them but that just depressed me. So instead I am going to write about something more fun. I got the new(er) Deftones and Rush album from J. I have had a chance to listen to both of them a few times. I am a pretty big Rush fan and I can’t say it did much for me. I’ll give it a C. Maybe after 400 million albums I am Rushed out. The strange thing is I never really was a Deftones fan and I thought the album was a B+. Track 10 is really good and there also is some other acoustically pleasant sounds on it. I want to see the movie King of Kong that opens this weekend…which of all things is about Donkey Kong…Now tell me THAT isn’t going to be a great movie.

No comments: