Friday, October 2, 2009

Nightrider.....

And I don't mean the suave 70 TV sereis. I mean the crazy insane driver that Mad Max deals with in Mad Max.

I went mountain bike riding at night on Wednesday. Did it with a head lamp. It was really freaking fun. Kind of spooky and couldn't really go at break neck speeds or anything but still very cool. Well that was until I clipped a tree with my handlebar and screwed up my rear tire. Luckily I was able to ride out. And I know you are thinking it but the hitting of my haddlebar on the tree had nothing to do with riding at night. Just one of those things. I can and will do it again.

I then woke up Thursday morning to the joy of riding to work in the pouring rain. Wasn't all that pleasant but not seeing a single sole on my ride in made it like I was doing something illegal. Maybe this is kind of dorky but I get a little bit of joy doing things that other people think is a little nuts. For example, mountain biking at night or biking in the pouring rain.

ALl I can think is the Nightrider line.

I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

No comments: