Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stairway to heavan

While I am not too particular about punction or spelling when it comes to writting as my feeling is if you get your thought across who cares if it is spelled or punctuated correctly. As the point of writting is to get your thought across. I must say the blog editor on this thing drives me nuts. Though it is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor it will absolutely not show the two spaces I put after a period. I am too cheap to actually pay for a blogger so here I sit.

I had this thought as I was walking through the doors at work today. Another person walked in right behind me proceeded to push the button for the elevator. Now mind you there are only 3 floors in this building and this person is rather young and has no known medical conditions that stop him from walking up 2 flights of staris. I thought probably rather harshly that if at his age if he can't walk up 2 flights of stairs its time to start digging your grave. Like I said maybe a little harsh and "elitest" but its what came into my head. To make myself feel better after this I tried to clarify my thought by adding all these stipulations to it. Like if you are retired it is ok to take the elevator or if you have a medical conditioin etc etc.

No comments: