Monday, July 23, 2007

Latigous society?

Ok so we refinanced our house today. We actually had to sign a form that proved that the signatures we were giving were actually our signatures. I am completely dumbfounded by this. I guess maybe I need a lawyer to explain to me what purpose this could really serve. At $250/hr that seems worth it. In any case shouldn't I sign another paper that says the signature I gave on the paper that proves the signature is mine is really mine...and then another paper on and on and on and on. Ok first if I am stealing someones identity what good is this document? I mean this is just a crook signing one more sheet of paper along with the other 20 that are not him. Ok now if it is someone actually signing there own name then the paper is useless because its someone signing there own name on all the real documents. So as far as I can tell there is no reason for this document.

No comments: