Monday, August 18, 2008

Food or Tapworm??

Ok so I am going to try and keep track of all my food and excercise for one week starting today. Sometimes I think I have a tapeworm with how much I eat. Other times I don't think I eat enough as I get really schlunky(a made up word that means to be tired of have lack of energy). It may be possible I have a very cyclical eating cycle. So I guess I am turning this into a diet/excercise journal for 1 week. At the end of each post I will attempt to record total calories consumed along with total calories burned. I am going to assume that a normal male ~190lbs burns about 2100 calories in a normal day. I will attempt to edit the post to make one day complete in one post. Ok so here goes day 1



Excercie


Normal existence..............................2100 calories
45 min bike at ~19 mph).......................620 calories
45 min bike at ~19 mph).......................620 calories


Food

Banana........................................................108 cals
12oz Glass of OJ..............................................180 cals
Whole weat Bagel..............................................254 cals
Fat Free Yougurt w/Granola....................................300 cals
Apple.........................................................60 cals
12 wheat thins garlic&Herb Chips..........................130 cals
6 Pretzals....................................................100 cals
small box raisins.............................................130 cals
Odds and ends while feeding Isaac.............................50 cals
Steak.........................................................390 cals
Potato........................................................278 cals
Broccoli......................................................100 cals
Ice Cream.....................................................420 cals
PBJ...........................................................560 cals

Total Cals Out 3340
Total Cals in 3060

Hmm I need to eat more!

Edit:oops forgot PBJ

No comments: