Monday, August 25, 2008

Food or Tapeworm redux...

I couldn't continue to post everything as I got really busy the end of last week and went to the cabin on Friday. Suffice it to say that Thursday and Friday were pretty much like the rest of the days during the week. On Friday I barely ate anything until I got up to the cabin. As for Saturday and Sunday man did I put away the calories!!!!

With all that being said I have come to the conclusion that I am binge eater. Is that better or worse then a binge drinker? Not really sure. In any case for some reason I don't eat that much during the week. As a result because of all the excercising I do, my energy level goes down as the week goes on. Then the weekend comes and I pack my self full of food. Then Monday comes and I start the entire thing over again. I am guessing that this isn't all that healthy and probably doesn't do well for my muscle mass from biking as I am pretty burning muscle by the end of the week due to my calorie shortage.

Conclusion: Try to eat more spread out during the week and spend the weekend drinking my calories instead of eating them...

2 comments:

Kristy said...

If for some reason you find that you have miscalculated your data and do in fact have a tape work, just eat some papaya seeds. It is a simple natural cure for worms. Just thought I would share something that Africa has taught me...for our dog's worms that is...

Kristy said...

tape worm, not tape work