Saturday, December 16, 2006

My humble abode



Attached are a couple of pictures of my place. Though I live in student housing, I have my own apartment which includes a kitchen, bathroom and one room. The room has two desks, a table with a chair and a lovely futon. The brochure says the size of the entire place is anywhere between 22-31 square meters; I would say it's slightly bigger than my living room at home. I don't want to give the wrong impression, so I must confess that the futon was upright only for the sake of these pictures. Typically it is down with my twin-sized white sheet over the mattress (barely tucked in on the ends) and my twin-sized down comforter with pillow in some amorphic shape in the middle. It's kind of nice to live this other life. For those who have visited my home in Minneapolis, you will know that 99% of the time, my bed is made right after I get out in the morning, much to Mike's disliking. I think he would more approve of my 'other life' here. For some reason, order is not as important when I am living on my own...or maybe it's that I am in another city!

No comments: