Friday, February 5, 2010

I am Lost...

Maybe it is me or my generation but it seems to be that Rocky 3(oh sorry Rocky III) and Rocky IV have some great quotable lines in them.   I mean Clubber Lang was awesome in Rocky III.  "So champ what do you predict for this fight?"  "I predict Pain..."  In Rocky IV Ivan Drago provides the quotable material.  "He is like piece of Iron."  "I must break you"  Why is it that it isn't the "star" who provides the quotable  lines.  Is it that Sly truely sucks that much as an actor.  I mean Governator provides the best quotes in most of his movies.  Anyway I just find it interesting that those 2 movies are not really the greatest movies but they provide some excellent quotable lines by the villans.  Of course again maybe it is just me who thinks they are quotable.

I watched the first 2 episodes of the final season of Lost.  I thought this season was about answers.  Ok to be fair I feel there was one somewhat big question answered but there must be about 20 new ones to take its place.  One word to the wise...Fear the smoke monster.  I think I might be sad when this show ends.

No comments: