Tuesday, October 2, 2007

J B-day

Before the birthday celebration we went to Fujiya for some sushi. I was craving sushi like a supermodel craves heroine. It was really really yummy. Koogs then went home and me, Scott and Marg went to Gasthoff's J's bday. It was octoberfest and really busy outside. After a while we found everyone inside and to my suprise it wasnt that crazy inside. We had a couple boots of beer which was fun. A crazy german guy played happy birthyday song to J that went something like this....Jason, Jason he's so hot. He wants to be an Astronaut. Repeated again and again and again. I found it amusing every time.

Played some soccer on Saturday which was nice. The days of outdoor soccer for the year are coming to an end so I must enjoy every chance I get.

Isaac is doing good. He had a doctors appointment and he is up to 9 lbs 4 oz. 1 lb 10 oz in the last 2 weeks. He is a chow hound just like dad... He actually is starting to show signs of having baby fat. One of these days Ill post some more pics. Just haven't been properly motivated yet.

No comments: