Friday, June 15, 2007

Coach I gotta groin....

Well after saying how I thought stretching was over rated and that it is mostly genetic. My very well laid out experiment in this entails me and Koogs. Lots of subjects..good control..Id say all in all the best put together research I have ever seen. My case is that Koogs stretches more then a cat and isnt all the flexible. Where I never stretch and am strangley enough very flexible. So Murphy's law caught up with me and I tweaked my groin last night playing soccer. It was right at the end. Some might say it occured because it was 90+ degrees out and I had been playing soccer for over 2 hours. Other's may say it was because the ground is as hard and dry as cement. Me I am sticking with Murphy's Law. It is nothing really serious as I was able to ride the bike to work today but it isnt the most comfortable thing.

Looking forward to a weekend at home with not nothing really planned to do.

No comments: